The term “Parkwood Healthcare Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parkwood Healthcare Head Office, Parkwood House, Berkeley Drive, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6BY. Our company registration number is 03309348 England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
For detailed information on our policies and procedures please contact the company or centre of preferred use via the ‘Contact Us’ section of this web site.
Policies and procedures are subject to change without notice and may vary from service to service. While every effort is made to ensure that all the information on this site is up to date and correct, Parkwood Healthcare will not be held responsible for any loss, direct or indirect resulting from use of this information. This site covers terms and conditions applying to:
B. On-line bookings Get Healthy UK
C. Appointment Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Parkwood Healthcare Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
B. On-line bookings
- All clients must advise the Healthy Lifestyles Hub of any changes to their contact details in the event of change.
- All on line bookings are confirmed by the issuing of a booking confirmation direct to your nominated email address or mobile phone number.
- All appointments are made in the name of a specified individual as set out on the booking confirmation. Proof of identity may be required. Bookings are non-transferable.
- All bookings and appointments are made subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use that may apply from time to time. These are available from the Healthy Lifestyles Hub. If client rights are abused the access to the service may be terminated without notice.
- Confirmed bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of the service.
- Members who repeatedly fail to attend for a confirmed booking may be denied future access to the service.
C. Appointment Conditions
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control appointments may be rescheduled or cancelled without prior notice although efforts will be made to provide notice, notice cannot be guaranteed. We are entitled to offer a suitable alternative in these circumstances.
- Where considered necessary we reserve the right to change the appointment details, i.e. day, time, Get Healthy Coach etc. efforts will be made to give prior notice, although this cannot be guaranteed.
- Approximately 5 minutes per appointment will be allocated to the administration of registration and record of activity for clients.
- You must use all advice and support in an appropriate manner and give safe regard to your own Health and Safety and to that of others.
- We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our services for any periods where we require them for exhibitions, or in connection with repair, alteration or maintenance work. We reserve the right to offer a suitable alternative if appropriate.
- We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst using our service. Property brought to appointments is at your own risk. Cars and all contents in them are your responsibility and we will not accept any liability for loss or damage to them.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit to use the service and you should inform your Get Healthy Coach if your health or any medical conditions/medication changes.
- We reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as necessary whilst efforts will be made to provide notice this cannot be guaranteed. Clients are requested to adhere to the terms and condition of use. These may vary from time to time within the service of choice.
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if these conditions are not adhered to.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
Clients are required to attend all appointments promptly and be prepared to commence their appointment by the agreed start time.
Clients should refrain from eating food at their appointments.
Clients that exhibit aggressive, abusive, racist or inappropriate language or behaviour will have their appointment terminated immediately and will not be permitted to participate any further in the scheme.